Thursday 26 April 2012

Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience?



We planned an interview with one of the audience to find out how they felt about our film.


interview

<- this is a shot from when the murderer/spy breaks into the office. I feel like this appeals to my target audience as this is where it gets exciting. My target audience need something to look forward to, something exciting. The music also adds great tension build up on this part. 







<- This is a screen shot from when the murderer/spy is about to hit the husband in the face. The camera here is placed where the husband would have been at work and so when he punches the screen/camera it makes you feel as if you are about to be the one hit. I feel this adds great tension and drama for the target audience and is in some way exciting.




<- Here is a screen shot from where the murderer/spy shuts the husband into the boot. I feel like this is a good part for my target audience as this is the part where we dont know wether he is dead, unconscious, where is he going? and it starts to make the audience ask questions to whats actually happening. I feel like this is good as it is a cliff hanger and the audience will want to carry on watching the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment